- Support, maintain, and improve server-side configurations for WordPress and WooCommerce sites for customers around the world.
- Provide proactive server optimization and hardening.
- Troubleshoot hosting issues: Identify, investigate and resolve problems in the quickest way possible.
- Manage backups and staging copies of servers / websites.
- Communicate with cloud hosting support for technical queries.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Experience maintaining existing WordPress sites
- Experience troubleshooting WordPress hosting issues
- Familiarity with web hosting configurations of popular web hosts (WP Engine, GoDaddy, SiteGround) and experience solving common hosting problems
- Excellent Knowledge in Web Hosting Control Panels like cPanel, Plesk, WHM, etc.
- Experience in Cloud hosting environments. AWS, Google, Digital Ocean preferred.
- Expert in DNS
- Experience with Cloudflare and other CDN’s
- Experience in performance tuning of web applications using server-side technology
- Experience in hosted email solutions such as Rackspace, Zoho, G Suite.
- Excellent knowledge in Server/Website migrations.
- Excellent knowledge in server setup, hardening, tweaking,and other vulnerability fixes.
- Well versed in different Web servers such as Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Knowledge in Disaster Recovery Procedure, Spamming, DDoS, Hacking Issues.
- Good understanding of routing, SQL databases & PHP installation as well as configuration.
- Thorough understanding of Linux.
- Command line tools knowledge (ex. SSH).
- Experience working with CSS, PHP, HTML, jQuery
- WooCommerce experience
- Experience with code repository management (ex. Git).
- You like to have fun and enjoy your work 🙂
- You have high attention to detail
- You have good verbal and written english skills
- You work quickly without sacrificing quality
- You are eager to learn and you learn quickly
- You enjoy variety in your work schedule. Sometimes your shift will be in the late evening hours or on weekends.
- You are able to work remotely when needed
- You have a M.Sc., MCA / PGDCA, ME / M.Tech. / MS ( Engg / Sciences, Computer Science ), BE / B.Tech ( Engineering ) , B.Sc. ( Science ), or BCA
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.